Sunday, 9 September 2007

Happy 23 Birthday!???

9/9 marks yet another birthday in my calender - my own. Yet, in recent years, I have been feeling less and less excited about my birthday. In fact, I hardly feel anything as I'm blogging about it now. I guess the older one gets, birthdays cease to become a novelty anymore. 1 year older... I am officially 23 years old today... I have grown yet another year older... I am old. Some people say that it is not the biological age of a person that makes him old but his heart. I feel that I am both biologically old and old at heart. Sighs. No more cranky ideas... No more jumping off tables... No more a child. Nonetheless, there was a mini birthday celebration for JX and myself at Kallang MacDonald's! Gosh I still cant believe that XY actually booked the party room at MacDonald's. The last time I celebrated a party at Macs was some 15 years ago? Fancy having such a party at 23. Unique?? haha I wonder how JX feels celebrating his as well yesterday (not going to reveal his age here. SHHH). Some photos from yesterday (awaiting the rest from XY). Here's the cup cakes that XY made. Quite ok lah good effort! Then there's the cake and PRESENTS from Macs... And Yong stuffing the entire cupcake in his mouth! tsk tsk... Rachel came over yesterday to celebrate too!!! She's soo cute! You see the flower in the pic? Rachel used her OWN money to buy it for me! Not that she knew of course. Haha my sis-in-law just took some money from her savings to buy it for me but I'm still gonna treasure it nonetheless. Being the period of the rugby world cup, Rachel had to get into the action as well. =) Anyway, happy birthday once again Kelvyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home