Monday, 2 July 2007

1st July 2007: Rachel's Baptism Day

This is the day that Rachel was baptized. May the Lord teach and guide her in the way of the truth and light. But aiyoh she kept on crying and crying throughout the whole procession - the only baby/child to have done so. I was also involved in the service more than just being a Godfather to Rachel, I was tasked to read the responsorial psalm. I must say it was a real experience reading it out in front of about a hundred people. And I did not realize that I had read it out so loudly (as if I was shouting according to my mum) until my she told me later on. During the pinnacle of the service which was the blessing by water over the forehead of the babies, Rachel proved to be unique once again.She was the only child to have been carried face down. Haha what a rebellious girl she is. At the end of it all, we took a photo with Father William to commemorate this glorious occassion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home