Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Binge Eating!

OHHH I never knew that Chinatown is such a good place for makan! I went to binge eat random food there. I guess thats why Chinatown is a real hit with tourists! First off, I started with some dim sum at this place which has a lift inside (the lift isnt working anymore though)! After that I continued to search for my specs in vain... Oh well all is not lost for there is more food to cheer me up! Does kong ba pao sound good to you? - and to all on diet, for kong ba pao, the more fatty it is the better!!!!!! To accompany my kong ba pao I stumbled upon irresistable German sausages which I quickly purchased. Omg keep binge eating up and my wallets gonna be really light soon while I can audition for the next role in Journey to the West as Zhu Ba Jie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home