Wednesday, 23 May 2007

I'm Back!!!!

To keep all informed where Í've been of late, I've been to SGH for my hand op b4 my granny passed away peacefully on the 10th. God Bless her soul. Thanks goldie for helping me take a post op pic of me. Anyway, post op was a really puky affair. guess my body just doesnt react well to anesthetic. Op or no Op, One hand or 2 hands, nothing's gonna stop me from taking photos. Anyway, when my granny passed away, i started thinking about life, death.... and abt life again. Is life, as some might say, hatch patch and dispatch? what is ur role on this earth? how do people remember u? is a funeral really the end of the road? again do people remember u for who u were when u were alive or do they just remember that u're already gone? many many other questions crept up. I intend to create a video of it (so keep an eye out for it). Here's the initial set up


And then came the condolences...For those many who mourn over the loss of a love one, this is a definite must.

Before the body is transported for the final service in church, the cover is removed and friends and relatives pay respects by placing flowers into the coffin.

Then came the dreaded "Walk" - the rain did not deter us.

Final service in the church...
And finally, our last respects at the crematorium...

1 Comments:

Blogger jx said...

loved the tissue photo. seldom see photos from funerals. but i think these photos are wonderful, esp when you bring them out to take a look some time after

25 May 2007 at 1:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home