Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Eventful Day

Yesterday I experienced first hand how dogs and cats communicate. It was a real eye-opener.... I mean ear-opener in the case of yesterday. "Hello TD Fabrics." "Ah yes. You can speak Hua Wen Yu ma?" ...... (silence) "Ke yi ah" ..... (after 1 min of conversation and not understanding) Kel:" Ni ke yi email ni de ji hua ma?"
Guy:"Eeeeemalle? Oh ke yi, ni xiao hui'er"
*at the background: shi shu sua ching cheong*
Lady:"Harlo. Ok ni de email shi shen me?"
Kel: "C"
Lady "C!"
Kel: "a"
Lady "A!"
Kel: "n"
Lady: "N!"
Kel: "d"
Lady: "D!"
Kel: "y"
Lady: "Y!"
Kel: "."
Lady: "Dot?!?"
Kel:"Dot... Dian"
Lady: "ok"
Kel:"l,i,m"
Lady:"Ni ke yi shuo man yi dian mah"
Kel: "hao de l.......i......m...."
Kel: "@"
Lady: "Ad?!? Naaa'er shi shen me ah?"
Kel: "@ shi zai number 2 de shang mian"
Lady: "Orhh zhi dao le... @..... Bu ru ni chuan zhen gei wo men hao ma?"
*Scratches my head..... chuan zhen? Whack lah should mean fax it over*
Kel: "Ok ni deng yi xia.... 6********"
Lady: " Xie xie"
My Chinese sucks and I'm so not proud of it... Need to improve!!! Anyway was pasting fabrics on printing paper when my boss asked me to file them up... Filing meaning I have to punch holes.... But fabrics are blocking so how?? Haha so I had to attach another piece of paper to all of them. And below is at the end. After work, met Tissa and Nepali ass Anil for dinner and pool. After that they decided to drag me for shisha. My 1st time wor! Haha as u can see below i dont know how to smoke that crap. I really didnt feel anything ( as in I expected to feel weird maybe?) shisha-ing. But it was a good guys hang out night (Tim you were supposed to join us!) with shisha and beer. Oh yes check out this cool trick Anil did with the cigarette whereby the smoke flows downwards instead of upwards. I heard it's a common trick but its my first time seeing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home