Sunday, 19 August 2007

Support Chen BangJun Andie!!!!

Yesterday was a really eventful day. Firstly, it was my last day as an intern at TD Farics. Leaving a workplace for the last time is never easy for me, I guess it isnt for many as well. Being my last day, I sat down to chat more with my colleagues and before leaving, took a last walk around the office. Goodbye TD Fabrics. Goodbye internship. Hello school. Yes school starts next tomorrow... I just realized that recently I have been doing stuff I would never have imagined doing... Like going to a getai and like yesterday acting like a fan to support my fan on his quest to conquer Star Search! Wow I never knew he's been working out so much recently until he has such a HOT body now! Good job BangJun! Haha. These are some photos from the Star Search roadshow yesterday. I realize that, after attending the roadshow, fans can really be very weird. In particular this guy who was unfortunately for me next to me. Thanks JX for this photo.Even before the show started, he was humming and singing to the tune of the Star Search. And when the comperes were standing at the side waiting to start hosting, he kept yelling to them to get their signatures. Not only that, no matter which contestant went onstage, he'd shout their names (ALL OF THEM) and ask all for their autographs and tell them to "jia you". It was hilarious when one of the compere couldnt take it and actually told the contestant "Bu yao guan ta. Ta MEI CHI dou zhe yang de". He was SOOOOO prominent that the cameraman simply HAD TO catch him on tape - directly in his face (yes just him alone). And boy was he so excited when the camera was on him that he put his face right into the camera and posed. It was damn funny how when they had games and asked for people from the floor to come out, he and another guy were constantly overlooked. The compere was like "Hui shen me zhe li de nan ren dou zhen me hai xiu" when they were frantically waving their hands to get onstage. Haha.It's good to know "stars" personally to get such a photo like this that fans normally wouldnt be able to. This was taken just before the contestants had to gather for a final group shot before the end of the roadshow. Poor BangJun he had to pose a minute for us (JX and I) to take the photos as we shouted across for him to pose for us. Haha.
Finally, after that BangZhi dragged us to Ngee Ann City for the Silk Air Monopoly challenge but only he participated in it in the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger jx said...

"Poor bangjun"? haha.. i'm sure he won't mind more photos of himself.. and a nice chance to hug the 2 beautiful ladies beside him.

21 August 2007 at 12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home